EWM provides comprehensive LED lighting solutions for indoor and outdoor applications including LED streetlight systems with state of the art smart controls.
Through our long sector presence, we have identified the highest quality manufactures worldwide and have developed unique supply relationships. As a Solutions Company, we select the very best products for each situation, based upon our experience and a photometric analysis.
We have analyzed all of our vendor’s manufacturing capabilities, quality control procedures and their third party testing for each of their products. We will only work with the most competent factories whose products have the highest reliability ratings. As a result, we are able to offer an optional 7 year extended warranty backed by an A.M. Best “A” rated insurance company because of the engineering underwriting procedures we use to select our vendors.
Our lighting engineers assess each client’s project, with an on-site facility lighting audit and photometric analysis to be able to recommend the optimal solution for our clients. Our knowhow and many years of experience enable us to engineer a custom solution that will provide our clients with the BEST long term value. Additionally, EWM has several patents pending covering its own proprietary lighting and control features.
- Distribution Centers
- Food Processing and Cold Storage
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Hospitals and Health Care
- Street Lights
- Government Buildings
- Military Bases
- Sports Arenas
- Convention Centers
- Office Buildings
- Reduced energy costs - Lighting energy costs reduced a minimum of 50% up to 80%
- Reduced maintenance time and cost - Lighting maintenance is virtually eliminated
- Improved safety – Brighter light provides a safer workplace
- Increased productivity & quality - Higher quality, brighter light encourages better performance
- Enhanced sustainability - Sustainability goals are achieved by drastically reducing energy consumption by only delivering light when and where it’s needed
1. Information Intake
An Every Watt Matters’ Lighting Engineer will analyze your facility’s existing lighting fixtures and record your facility's hours of operation and operating patterns to determine the appropriate lighting system and controls for each work area.
2. Preliminary Proposal
Following the information intake, our engineer will prepare a preliminary analysis & quote including a budget for installation and a preliminary estimate of the available utility incentives available for your facility, for your review.
3. Sample Product Installed
If the preliminary proposal looks favorable to you and you are ready to take the next step, agreement is reached on how many sample fixtures to install for a no cost, no obligation 30 day trial.
4. Comprehensive Project Analysis, Quote and Payback Analysis
Within the first week of the 30 day trial, a comprehensive analysis and proposal will be prepared to include: a) recommended product b) proposed control technologies c) installation cost d) utility incentives e) federal tax deductions f) financing options, and g) ROI & Payback Report.
5. Project Implementation and Management
Our project manager and sales engineer coordinate with your utility company to arrange the pre and post onsite inspections. They will then schedule the product shipment & installation to proceed according to your preference to minimize any disruption to your operation.
6. Project Close-out Services
- EPA approved method of recycling or disposal of existing bulbs and fixtures at job completion
- Instructing employees on proper operation of any controls for the new lighting system
- Issue Manufacturer’s 5-year parts and labor warranty or the optional 7 year extended warranty backed by an “A” rated insurance company